ChallengesIncreasing the top line, managing the bottom line and streamlining print shop operations are critical to delivering the great service and value that your customers demand. Fuji Xerox Print MIS Solutions automate and optimise workflows, reduce costly errors, improve turnaround time, and cultivates a more meaningful relationship for your and your customers.
Fuji Xerox’s Print MIS Optimisation Package powered by Dolphin MIS Solution is simple to use, developed using the latest technology to provide longevity to your business and is cost effective. Our solution will:
- Optimise the “estimation” area.
- Enable the efficient creation and revision of quotes and improvement in the accuracy and consistency of quotes sent out.
- Monitor and track costs.
By enabling integration between the different departments and processes within the business, you will be able to accurately monitor and control your business costs. Our solutions help to track every step of the process, eliminating costly time delays, and ensuring all costs extra to quoted amounts are picked up and invoiced so that you can:
- Understand and manage profitability.
- Analyse the profitability of the business by department, sales person and job type.
- Manage profit margins and “quote to order” ratios.
- User friendly - Dolphin MIS features a MS Office style interface and is simple to navigate with a single screen for each module.
- Latest Technology - It was written using the latest technology from Microsoft.net and the world’s most advanced database (PostgreSQL), which is being used by companies like Google, Yahoo, Skype and Sony online. This renders it able to take in large volumes of data which will cater to both the current and future needs of the customer.
- Customisable - It is also highly customisable to suit the individual requirements of print providers such as fields, tabs, screens, formulas, scripts and buttons. As a comparison,
customisation of other solutions in the same class that requires 3 months to complete, will only take Dolphin MIS 1 to 2 days to do so.
- Flexible Integration - Dolphin MIS is an open source so there is flexibility in integration to other solutions which you may already be using.
- Customer Relationship Management - This module is included in our basic package price unlike other solutions in the same class, where it is normally a module which can be quite costly. Customer Relationship Management is a useful tool for sales people to track opportunities, tasks, follow up quotes, and for production to track proofing and alterations to jobs that can affect invoicing.